Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Free Ground Shipping
Electric/hydraulic brake actuator for axles equipped with drum brakes.
|Dx Part No||Quantity||Description|
|071-650-00||1||Electric/Hydraulic Brake Actuator - 1000|
|LIT-608-00||1||E/H Brake Actuator Service Manual|
- DX1000 Model - 1,000 psi maximum pressure output for axles with drum brakes (K71-650-00)
- Requires a minimum 9amp/hour breakaway battery
- Uses DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid
- 12-volt DC operation, 4-wire connection
- Dimensions 10-1/2" long, 5-1/2" wide, 7" high.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations and federal braking requirements
- All stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance
- sealed to protect the circuit board from water and protection against the elements
- Finned housing design helps dissipate heat more efficiently for long-lasting durability
- Incorporates enhanced wiring protection to prevent possible damage to the unit if wire improperly
- Solid state electronics for improved performance and compatibility with most aftermarket and OEM integrated electric brake controllers on the market
- Large brake fluid reservoir and self-priming pump reduce the time required for brake bleeding while preventing the system from running dry during the process
- Large reservoir accommodated brake life on single tandem or triple axle applications
- Two-year limit warranty
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Production Environment